One-stop product-related information
At any time product-related information within the life-cycle of rail vehicles underlie normative and judicial requirements and documentations. High-quality documentation supports a successfully operating sales department, a smooth approval, undisturbed operation and long-lasting customer loyalty.
The task of our expertise is to prepare safety-relevant, instructive and informative data for user-specific instructions or complete vehicle documentations in a suitable manner. Your know-how will be transferred into words and pictures so that the spare parts catalogue as well as maintenance and operating instructions thoroughly correspond to the high quality of your products. For this we use modern tools of technical communication. The systematically structured documents convince of fast accessible and retrievable information.
You profit from our consulting service and longtime experience in the tram, light rail, metro, motor train set or railway locomotives sector as well as component documentation.
Our range of service
Drawing up drivers’ manuals and operating instructions based on clients’ control technology and operating concepts
Drawing up and checking maintenance charts
- Processing maintenance requirements, component manuals and design drawings to produce structured maintenance documentation; formulating maintenance instructions
- Drawing up spare parts catalogues
- Adapting technical documentation to comply with rail vehicle operators’ documentation standards
- Carrying out projects in several languages and coordinating translation work
- Visualising work sequences (e.g. concerning operating and maintenance processes) by means of computer animation
- Fields of activity: rail vehicle engineering, rail transport infrastructure, special purpose machinery construction (automotive, vacuum, thin layer and process technologies)
- Compliance with relevant EU-directives and documentation standards (DIN EN 62079, EC machinery directive 2006/42/EG)
Customer information check (DocLab) accordingt to instructive safety, compliance with standards and potential for optimisation to reduce the product liablity risk
What you should know: