Inspection services for user information
If your product is characterized by user-friendliness as well as save and riskless usage, your customer should experience the same when it comes to your technical documentation. Instructions, written from designing engineer perspective often do not fulfill the requirements. The economic additional value of careful and independent tested and valid technical documentations creats trust.
DocReview is our basic offer and provides for abidance by the laws.
General analysis of weaknesses
- Tests of basic requirements for user information according to principles of IEC- 82079-1 (replaces DIN EN 62079)
Testing of safety information
- Tests according to the American standard ANSI Z535.6
Testing according to machinery directives
- Tests according to directive 2006/42/EG and DIN EN ISO 12100: Testing on basic requirements of safety and riskless usage with machines
Testing according to general safety catalogues
- Testing of compliance with miminum of instructive safety
- Comparison with requirements of specific product standards