Certification / testing during the development process / Independent Safety Assessment (ISA)
We provide testing based on your development documentation and on-site assessments. The result is a technical report that evaluates your systems, hardware and software.
We are accredited to perform ISO 26262 certification for development processes and safety-relevant products or systems.
- Evaluation of systems
- Risk analysis - SIL or ASIL ratings
- Review of specifications and requirements
- Concept- and design analysis
- Verification and validation
- Evaluation of software
- Analysis of development processes
- Architecture and design analysis
- Qualification and certification of software
- Evaluation of hardware
- Probalistic analysis
- Failure effect analysis (FME(D)A)
- Failure tree analysis (FTA)
- Certification of safety processes (FSM)
Development support with respect to testing and certification
Our experts work closely with your team to meet the requirements of ISO 26262 in the development process. This includes performing analyses of existing systems and processes, defining suitable safety development processes, and developing design of system concepts.
- Analysis of existing systems for suitability from the perspective of safety engineering
- Analysis of development processes including GAP analysis
- Definition of suitable safety development processes
- Safety management
- Hazard analysis and risk assessment (HARA)
- Hardware analysis (FMEDA, FTA)
- Safety engineering design of system concepts
- Software development processes and software analysis
- Elaboration of project documentation and document templates
- Interface management between automobile manufacturers (OEMs) and suppliers
Training with expert knowledge - Functional Safety Automotive ISO 26262
We provide a complete range of training program for your development teams. Customised in-house training can be arranged to meet specific company requirements. We offer the Functional Safety Certified Programme (FSCP) to train and certify the qualification of your engineers.
Course modules 1 to 4 introduce you to the processes and safety activities necessary for your role as OEM, 1st Tier, 2nd Tier in the safety life cycle. During the training you will be familiar with the individual topics with practical examples. The course modules are designed in such a way that you can find the suitable modules for you from the overview to the detailed knowledge.
All Information to contents and schedule can you find here: Training
News: We will start our training courses for the motorcycle industry in Q1 / 2018