|Depending on the directive, involvement of a ‘Notified Body’ may be mandatory or voluntary. |
TÜV SÜD Product Service assists manufacturers in classifying their products and undertakes testing and certification in line with the requirements of the relevant directives, enabling manufacturers to issue a proper declaration of conformity, add the CE mark to their products and furnish proof of their products’ compliance with the relevant directives.
Here is a list of the directives for which TÜV SÜD Product Service is accredited in Europe. If you require further information about national or international certifications, please contact the TÜV SÜD staff member named at top right.
You are awarded proper declarations of conformity and can thus be sure of legal certainty.
You receive comprehensive support in CE marking procedures.
You benefit from TÜV SÜD’s wide-ranging expertise on EU directives.
- Low Voltage Directive 73/23/EEC
- Toys Directive 88/378/EEC
- Active Implantable Medical Devices Directive 90/385/EEC
- Medical Devices Directive 93/42/EEC
- In-vitro Diagnostic Medical Devices Directive 98/79/EEC
- Ex-Protection Directive 94/9/EC
- Gas Appliances Directive 90/396/EEC
- Personal Protective Equipment Directive 89/686/EEC
- EMC Directive 89/336/EEC
- Recreational Craft Directive 94/25/EC
- Machinery Directive 98/37/EC