For a sustainable site development.
When developing new or restructuring existing housing areas, project designers and local authorities take on responsibility for the future. To mitigate climate change, preserving fossil fuels and reducing the dependence on imported energy is essential. The task is to design a sustainable, efficient energy supply that is as cost- effective as possible.
To establish a sound basis for deciding on the future form of energy supply, local conditions and the options available to supply the planned housing with energy should be analysed within the scope of an energy-supply study.
As TÜV SÜD’s experts, we help you to carry out such a study:
- Determination of the energy demand of the housing area based on the intended structure and use of the buildings.
- Development of possible centralised and decentralised variants of energy supply, taking into consideration the general political, economic and ecological frame-work conditions. The study includes climatic and soil conditions as well as the legal framework.
- Outlook of the future development of technologies; compilation of useful variants and presentation of the essential parameters.
- In-depth analysis of the investment, operating and maintenance costs of the projected energy systems (VDI 2067).
- Integrated ecological assessment of the systems based on CO2 equivalents.