Identifying opportunities for energy saving. Cutting costs.
Obtain energy efficiency certification for your lift systems.
Guideline VDI 4707 Part 1 has introduced the first energy efficiency classes for lifts. The guideline provides the basis for measuring and calculating energy demand and consumption and for ensuring evaluation and labelling according to standardised criteria.
As TÜV SÜD’s experts, we assist you with the classification of your lift system. You obtain a certificate stating the energy efficiency class of your lift:
- Certification enables lift owners to assess the energy demand of their lifts correctly, revealing opportunities for energy saving and permitting cost reductions.
- For lift manufacturers, guideline VDI 4707 Part 1 proves an incentive to develop innovative, efficient solutions. By obtaining the certificate they can secure competitive edge and provide genuine guidance to buyers, developers, architects, planners/designers and lift owners.
TÜV SÜD services:
- Measurement of energy consumption under real-life conditions
- Calculation of the specific energy demand of lifts (energy efficiency classes from A to G)
- Issue of the lift energy certificate as per VDI 4707 Part 1
- Detection of possible weaknesses
- Development of packages of measures to boost energy efficiency
- Assessment of various energy-saving measures under functional and cost- efficiency aspects