Reduce energy costs. Identify potentials savings.
Until a few years ago, energy consumption of buildings was hardly even considered. That has changed. Scarcity of fossil fuels, increasing energy costs and the increasing importance of environmental protection place increasing demands on the efficient use of energy. Correspondingly international laws and directives have been made more stringent.
Sustainable buildings, so-called Green Buildings are energy-saving and are becoming increasingly attractive for investors and users. TÜV SÜD experts have been active in this field for many years, not only in energy analysis for industrial companies, but also in on-site energy analysis for local buildings, residential properties, commercial, special and management real estate.
TÜV SÜD services:
- On-site analysis of the building with structural and energetic calculations
- Evaluation of the structural state and the technology installed
- Uncover existing weak spots
- Evaluation of energy loss
- Development of measures for improving structural thermal insulation and technology
- Determination of technical and cost- effective options / modifications considering local legal requirements
- Examination of alternative heating strategies, i.e. integration of solar plant, combined heat and power systems
- Calculation of the derived reduction in emissions