Discover leverage points for slashing energy costs.
Energy efficiency is increasingly turning into a determining factor in international competition.To establish a process of continuous improvement in energy efficiency, companies either need to implement an energy management system in accordance with the EN ISO 50001 standard or carry out energy audits at regular intervals in accordance with the EN 16247 respectively ISO 50002 standard.
The standards can be used worldwide as a basis for energy audits to improve energy efficiency in all companies. Do not let these opportunities pass by, and benefit from our know-how. Our energy experts support you in performing energy audits in accordance with the EN 16247 or ISO 50002 standard to create transparency and tap into opportunities for energy saving.
TÜV SÜD services
- Preliminary contact to agree on the site, scope and the required resources
- Start-up meeting to brief all parties involved about the process, schedule and methodology
- Measurement plan
- Site visit
- Performing of additional measurements
- Collecting data to determine the total energy consumption, the energy consumption of relevant consumers and energy performance indicators
- Analysis of the existing energy performance situation
- Development of possible energy-saving actions (e.g. by reducing and recovering energy losses, promoting energy awareness, changing behaviours)
- Preparation of an energy audit report; final meeting
In addition, we offer in-depth Support on energy performance and energy efficiency, including consultation of an expert team on detailed issues concerning technical and economic feasibility and the break-even point of the actions taken.