To satisfy the highest quality demands
Expert and professional joining of semi-finished products and components in the manufacture and construction of technical components and plants is critical in ensuring the quality and availability of future facilities. Our experts offer comprehensive, competent and cost-effective support in this fascinating and sophisticated field of activities.
TÜV SÜD is a notified body for metal construction products falling under the scope of the construction products regulation (CE mark). Our laboratories have been accredited as per the EN ISO 17025 and our inspection bodies as per the EN ISO 17020 standard.
Our services in detail:
- Auditing /certification of pressure equipment manufacturers and welding companies in accordance with:
- AD-2000-HP0, TRD 201, KTA 3201.3 and KTA 3211.3
- PED 2014/68/EU (module audits)
- EN ISO 3834
- EN ISO 9001
- EN 15085-2
- RID 126.96.36.199.23 in conjunction with EN 14025 and EN ISO 3834-2
- Manufacturer certification according to DIN EN 1090: Load-bearing steel and aluminum structures
- Auditing/ certification of manufacturers under CPR 305/201106 in accordance with EN 1090-1
- Consulting services and approvals falling under the scope of the ASME code, conventional and nuclear
- Approval of welding and soldering procedures (procedure qualifications), e.g. ISO 15614-1
- Certification of welders and solderers, e.g. ISO 9606-1
- Auditing and certification of manufacturers of welding filler material, e.g. EN 13479
- Testing, monitoring and certification of welding filler material as per VdTÜV Code of Practice 1153 and as a notified body as per CPR 305/2011 and thus also as a basis for subsequent DB approvals
- Inspection/surveillance of the production of welded structures and components and Consulting services on welding issues
- Damage analyses and assessments
- Metallographic examinations
- Non-destructive and destructive testing of material
In addition, we also provide measurements of workplace exposure at your welding stations and advise you on occupational health and safety issues.