Reduce energy costs and downtime systematically
The installation and operation of continuous or backup power systems is governed by a host of regulations, depending among other things on the type of fuel (diesel, natural gas, biogas) used by the combustion engines. Our experts have long-standing experiencein this field.
As your expert and impartial partner, we develop plans and successful solutions tailored to your needs.
Overview of our services:
- Assistance in obtaining official approvals
- Assessment of compliance with relevant regulations (Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC, risk assessment, accident prevention, performance criteria, fire safety, noise protection, exhaust-gas regulations, water protection, electrical equipment)
- Optimisation of cost and energy efficiency
- Quality testing and assurance during manufacturing
- Final approval testing at the manufacturer
- Monitoring of installation and assembly
- Support during placing into service
- Support services for maintenance and modification
- Vibration and performance measurement
- Selection of monitoring systems for early failure detection/machine diagnosis
- Third-party damage inspection
- Strength and structural analyses, e.g. for earthquake resistance