The innovative weightless testing method for load tests
ADIASYSTEM® is an electronic measurement and documentation solution which replaces all statutory load tests on lifts and escalators. The system comprises an equipment kit with measuring instruments and software. Using a commercial notebook PC and specially developed electronic transducers, ADIASYSTEM® records an array of safety parameters directly in the lift.
The results can be interpreted on site and supply accurate, quantifiable values that can easily be saved for documentation and comparison with the requirements, previous or future results.
ADIASYSTEM® can be used in the following tests:
- Assessment of correct adjustment of the safety gears (no test weights required)
- Quantitative determination of traction
- Recording of speed, travel distance, time and pressure diagrams
- Determination of deceleration profiles
- Determination of travel quality characteristics
- Verification of the function of the re-levelling device (hydraulic lift – no test weights required)
- Assessment of the adjustment of hydraulic safety valves
- Correct measurement of actual physical values (mass of car and counterweight, rated speed, travel distance, etc.)
- Determination of the physical properties of lift doors (kinetic energy, opening-closing speed and force)