Waste Disposal Company Certificate – Opens the Door to the German Market
Waste disposal companies present themselves as qualified partners to their clients. They make waste producers, the parties ultimately responsible for disposal, rest assured that their waste is disposed of reliably and in line with the rules and regulations. Certified waste disposal companies also benefit from less bureaucracy – they do not need transport approvals, for example.
What are "certified waste disposal companies"?
Waste disposal companies are independent organizations or organizational units, which, on behalf of others, collect, transport, store, treat, recycle or dispose of waste professionally and which can furnish proof that they satisfy the stringent requirements of the German Regulation on Waste Disposal Companies (Entsorgungsfachbetriebeverordnung, EfbV).
The requirements to be satisfied by German waste disposal companies are set forth in the EfbV
- Description and evidence of a suitable operational organization
- Evidence of operational permits and licenses and of observance of statutory regulations
- Compilation of an operational manual (Waste fl ow tracking)
- Laying down of operations and work processes in work instructions
- Sufficient insurance cover
- Presentation of sufficient personnel qualifications
TÜV SÜD offers
On your behalf, we conduct certification as per the requirements of the German Regulation on Waste Disposal Companies (EfbV). After we have concluded a monitoring contract, and provided you fulfill all criteria, you will be issued with a certificate and a certification mark, which allows you to document certification and may also be used for marketing purposes.