Continuous emission measure from ambient air quality in accordance with the EN guideline DIN EN 15267
For an optimized environmental protection, reliable values from continues measurement units are the most important criterion. The European regulation allowed in the mandatory area only DIN EN 15267 certified automated measuring systems for the continuous measurements of air pollutions. Regular certification procedures for QAL1-certificates only still established in UK and Germany. But outside the European Union a QAL1-certificate facilitates the entrance in international markets.
Scope of the QAL1-certification
The QAL1-certification for automatic emission measuring instruments is accomplished on the basis of DIN EN 15267 sheets 1 to 3 and is divided into the following work procedures:
- Laboratory test
- Field test
- Auditing the manufacturer’s quality management system
QAL1-certification - we support you with our widely range of services
- TÜV SÜD is a notified and accredited institute for QAL1-certifications.
- We are among the three largest institutes in Germany carry out emission measurements, calibrations and functional tests according the government rules in Germany.
- We offer all our services worldwide. With 800 offices around the world, one will be close to you.
- Our experts will adduce all achievements around the examination for you.
- We will provide you with the inspection scheme, driven you through of the laboratory and the preparation of field test.
- We guide you through the international accepted publication process by the German authorities (LAI) for your measuring system.
Following the successful qualification tests the certificate will be hand out and registered in the official German database QAL1.