Regulation (EU) No. 517/2014 on the reporting of fluorinated greenhouse-gas emissions
All market players using fluorinated greenhouse gases or placing them on the market must comply with the provisions of Regulation (EU) No. 517/2014. Article 19 of this Regulation requires that each undertaking using, or placing on the market, fluorinated gases in pre-charged equipment such as refrigerators, air-conditioning units or heat pumps must submit a report by 31 March of the following year. The report must be verified by an Independent auditor.
As a certification body accredited according to
EN ISO/IEC 17065, we offer verification of your reports on fluorinated greenhouse gases according to Directive 2003/87/EC. The requirements associated with reporting follow from Regulations (EU) No. 517/2014 on fluorinated greenhouse gases and, in greater detail, from Regulation (EU) No. 1191/2014 on the format and means of submitting the reports as set forth in Articles 14 and 19 of the first-mentioned regulation.
Audit process and verification of your fluorinated gas report
- Auditing of the situation regarding the management of fluorinated greenhouse gases in line with the business situations described for the various product groups
- Verification that the report format (see Regulation (EU) No. 1191/2014) has been correctly implemented and all activity-related parameters used for the determination of CO2 equivalents are used correctly and in conformity with the requirements
- Verification of the data used in the report on the basis of clear and objective evidence to exclude misdeclarations
- On-site review of documentation
- Auditing of the collection, processing and management of the relevant data, including review of customs clearance documentation for this purpose
- Verification of the accuracy and presentation of the reporting data in the annual fluorinated-gas report
- Issue of a declaration of conformity for the report in line with Art. 14 or Art 19 of Regulation (EU) No. 517/2014 which can be uploaded to the Fluorinated Gases portal