Are your temperature sensors correctly calibrated?
To ensure measurements are accurate at all times, the measuring instruments used must be controlled and/or calibrated at regular intervals. Calibration is indispensable for maintaining the cool chain during the carriage and storage of perishable food products.
The ATP Test Station at the TÜV SÜD Center of Competence for Refrigeration and Air Conditioning is an accredited DKD calibration laboratory. We are your partner when it comes to ensuring the reliable and cost-efficient operation of your refrigeration facilities, and provide extensive and expert support.
Our services in brief:
- DKD temperature calibration
- Comparison measurements using a calibrated reference standard, e.g. when checking the refrigeration equipment
- Verification of measurement accuracy in vehicles presented for a periodic check as per the ATP Agreement
- Assessment of the general conditions of refrigerated vehicles and refrigeration machinery
- Approval testing for temperature recorders and thermometers as well as testing pursuant to the following standards EN 12830 (temperature recorders), EN 13485 (thermometers) and EN 13486 (periodic verification)
Our refrigeration and air-conditioning experts will be happy to assist you in all issues related to the safety, cost-effectiveness and availability of your facilities. Call us! We will be happy to offer expert advice.