Decades of experience and expertise in the area of combustion and heating systems
With a pool of experts boasting decades of experience in combustion and heating systems, we can offer ideal third-party support for you and your requirements. All our services are based on up-to-date and applicable national, European and international codes and standards, e.g.:
- DIN standards
- EN standards
- ISO standards
- IEC standards
- other codes and standards, such as VdTÜV, DVGW, DIBT
Our tests support the proof of conformity with the following European rules
- Regulation (EU) 426/2016 (EU Regulation on appliances burning gaseous fuel)
- 2014/68/EU (EU Pressure Equipment Directive)
- 2014/30/EU (EU EMC Directive)
- 2014/35/EU (EU Low Voltage Directive)
- Regulation (EU) No. 305/2011 (EU Construction Products Regulation)
- 2009/125/EC (Ecodesign Directive)
- 2017/1369/EU (Eco Design Labbeling)
The Combustion and Heating Systems Department is accredited as
- testing laboratory according to EN ISO/IEC 17025,
- inspection body according to EN ISO/IEC 17020 and
- certification body according to EN ISO/IEC 17065
TÜV SÜD Industrie Service GmbH is listed as a Notified Body, ID number 0036, with the European Commission.
Furthermore, TÜV SÜD is listed as a Notified Body ID Number 0123 with the European Commission. With its European designation as a Notified Body and its extensive laboratory competence in the field of gas appliances, TÜV SÜD is your reliable partner throughout the entire testing and certification process in accordance with the Gas Appliances Regulation, so that you can place your products on the market.
We also contribute our experience and expertise on national and international committees, including DIN, DIBT, DVGW, CEN, CENELEC, IEC and ISO.