Value-Added in its Purest Form for the Microelectronics Industry
In the microelectronics sector, the design and construction of production plants and machinery must satisfy the most stringent requirements. As a plant manufacturer or owner/operator, you must be particularly uncompromising in fulfilling purity criteria.
To strike a balance between quality, costeffectiveness and safety, flawless consideration should be given to statutory regulations, investment costs and the costs of ongoing production, but also production performance, maintenance and userfriendliness.
As the experts at TÜV SÜD Industrie Service, we are at your side providing support during the planning, construction and qualification of your plant:
- Project studies
- Energy-efficiency analyses
- Risk assessments for installations and machinery
- Monitoring of planning
- Quality assurance during construction
- Support with FAT and SAT for machines and installations
- Approval testing for cleanrooms
- Approval testing in accordance with the building code of fire and lightning protection systems / Lift systems / Electrical engineering systems
- Seminars and training courses