As a manager, selecting the right person for an open position is one of the most crucial and challenging responsibilities for the future success of your team. With this seminar, you will improve your interviewing and assessment skills. You learn techniques to really understand and get to know your future colleague and you learn to follow a structured method to gain a complete picture.
Executives and managers with personnel responsibilities, who are hiring new employees
- A professional selection process: gain a structured and systematic approach to interviews
- Find out about best practices for interviewing
- Get to know different questioning techniques
- Look beyond the first impression: learn to assess skills, expertise and competencies of a person
- The best predictor for the future is the past: learn behavioral based interview (BBI) techniques
- Turn the tables: is the job attractive enough for the candidate?
- Understand the candidate’s interests and needs
- Avoid typical mistakes
- Practice the interview skills and turn the interview into a conversation
|Certificate of attendance TÜV SÜD Akademie |
| 1 day |
|Claudia Petersen, HR Global Center of Excellence Recruitment & Staffing (V-HR REC) |
|9am to 5pm |