As a manager you are responsible for the success of your team and your business unit. Selecting the right person for a position is one of the most significant but also one of the most challenging responsibilities for the future success of your team. Finding and hiring new employees in a suitable and precise way is first and foremost up to you. In this seminar, you gain information on the tools available to help you find the right person for a job and how to use them in the most efficient way.
Executives and managers with personnel responsibilities, who are hiring new employees
- Best practice, trends and market comparisons: What is new in recruitment?
- Presentation of the global recruiting process
- How to find the best person for a job? The manager’s role in cooperation with HR
- What will the person need to do – now and in the future? Job profiles and forecast of demands as crucial factors
- How to identify what is important to me: assessment steps and interview
- Will my ideal candidate want to work for me? Applicants’ demands and the TÜV SÜD employer brand
- Birds of a feather flock together – or is there another way? Effective team designing and integrating new team members
|Certificate of attendance TÜV SÜD Akademie |
| 1 day |
|Claudia Petersen, HR Global Center of Excellence Recruitment & Staffing (V-HR REC) |
|9am to 5pm |