TRAINING | Date: 14 - 15 March 2018
Based on ISO 22000: 2005, ISO / TS 22002: 2009, ISO 22004: 2014
Airline caterers must achieve high food safety management requirements in order to be certified for ISO 22000. As a premium quality and safety solution provider, this training opens up opportunities and establishes your company's commitment to quality and safety.
TÜV SÜD Food Safety Institute GmbH has more than 30 years of food safety and quality, auditing and microbiology testing experience in airline catering facilities globally. Our experts are familiar and possess the knowledge to provide you with industry foresight and best-in-class service.
Who should join:
- Quality and food safety professionals in the food and airline industry
- Producers, manufacturers and suppliers in the food industry
TÜV SÜD Food Safety Institute GmbH
1.450,00 Euro excl. VAT per participant
Early bird rate: Sign up before 31 December 2017 and save 150€
- Training materials
- Certificate of attendance
- Lunch on 14 - 15 March 2018
- Dinner on 14 March 2018
- A minimum of 10 participants is required for the training to take place.
- The training is conducted in English.
Reserve your spot today!
1. Introduction and overview of ISO Food Safety standards
- Introduction of ISO standards / technical specifications for Food Safety Management System (FSMS), ISO 22000
- Guidance ISO 22004 on the application of ISO 22000
- Prerequisite programmes on food safety ISO / TS 22002
2. Food Safety Management System (FSMS), Management responsibility, Resource management
- FSMS documentation requirements
- Management commitment
- Food safety policy
- Food safety management system planning
- Responsibility and authority
- Food safety team leader
- Emergency preparedness and response
- Management review
- Provision of resources and human resources
- Infrastructure and work environment
- Validation, verification and improvement of FSMS
3. Prerequisite Programmes (PRPs) according to ISO / TS 22002
- Preliminary steps for a hazard analysis
4. Operational Prerequisite Programmes (OPRPs)
5. HACCP System
- HACCP plan
- Critical Control Points (CCPs)
- Verification planning
- Traceability system
- Control of non-conformity
6. ISO 22000 Food Safety Manual
- Structure, contents, system
7. Food safety audits for flight catering and suppliers
- Structure and application of food safety audits for flight caterers, suppliers and distributors
Reserve your spot today!