Deutsch | English
Only if you know your Cyber Risks, you can manage them.
Can you pinpoint your Cyber Risks?
Digitization is advancing faster than ever. New convenient tools, systems and services are constantly developed and implemented. Consequently, your attack surface is also growing fast. Every addition to the environment bears a potential vulnerability.
Our service enables continuous scanning of your internet facing environment to discover the attack surface and provides you a complete overview of the Cyber Security risks. This includes a prioritized list of vulnerabilities and an overview of to-do’s for IT experts as part of the remediation plan to mitigate the Cyber Security risks.
Beta phase starting October 1st
Does this sound interesting to you? Join us with an early adopter discount and contact us: Sec-IT-Sales@tuev-sued.de
What are your benefits of TÜV SÜD Attack Surface Detection?
- At-a-glance: Gives a high-level overview of the Cyber Security risks in a dashboard for your management.
- Easy to Use: You can use our Tool even without much technical know-how.
- Monitoring: Delivers an overview of your Cyber Security risks.
- Insights: Provides you a prioritized list of vulnerabilities.
- Actionable: Delivers overview of to dos for your IT-experts.
- Empowerment: Enables you, as a business owner, to control the to dos.
- Up to date: Continuous update regarding new upcoming threats.
How does TÜV SÜD Attack Surface Detection work?
TÜV SÜD Attack Surface Detection works on the following basis:
1. An intelligence gathering about your company from various public sources.
2. Perform a technical scan for asset detection & management.
3. Perform a vulnerability scan on your assets.
4. Produce a Cyber Security risk overview along with remediation advice.
You have access to the Cyber Security dashboard and can schedule the scans at your convenience.
What do you get?
- Customizable Dashboard: Provides you an overview of the Cyber Security risk based on the scan and the technical analysis. It is easily customizable with an easy to use interface, supports different stakeholder user groups based on their focus, namely: C-level management, risk management, technical management and administrator.
- To-do list: Your IT Experts get access to prioritized list of to-dos to mitigate the Cyber Security risks.
- Status Report: The tool enables your management to have an easy access to the current Cyber Security status and manage the to-do lists for the IT Experts.