System simulation which includes data from the initial building simulation is used to optimise the design of the engineering services and control strategies. Thereby the energy requirement for Electricity, Ventilation, Cooling and Heating can be safely calculated in a detailed way.
Aim of the System Simulation
- Design and comparison of the energy and ventilation system concepts
- Optimization of system operation through the simulation of appropriate design variations
- Calculation and analysis of operating curves for heating and cooling systems or spaces on the basis of hourly weather data and object specific user profiles
- Design and optimisation of system control and Regulation
- Optimizing investment- and operating costs through „What if“-Analysis.