Fire and Smoke Extraction Simulation using field models are a safe and financially viable method to plan the fire safety of individual buildings. These simulations can save lives.
The functionality of the construction materials and the spread of smoke and heat can be proven at the start of a new design.
Aim of the Fire & Smoke Extraction Simulation
- Save peoples lives
- Safe evacuation through building design
- Risk prevention and plausibility testing
- Determination of safe evacuation times
- Show escape route variations simultaneously
- Identify problematic blockage Areas
- Configure optimal escape and rescue paths