With the aid of an evacuation simulation the time required for self rescue out of a building (complete evacuation time) in a panic or dangerious situation can be reduced.
Critical congestion points in the evacuation paths can be identified.
Aim of the Evacuation /Escape Simulation
- To save lives
- Safe evacuation through good building design
- Risk prevention and plausibility testing
- Determination of escape time
- Show escape route variations simultainiously
- Identify problematic congestion Points
- Configure optimal escape and rescue paths