Course modules 1 to 4 introduce you to the processes necessary for your role in the safety life cycle (highly recommended for beginners). After the course you are familiarized with the individual topics with the help of practical examples. All course modules 1 - 4 adopt a situation-based approach to the role of safety analyses and supporting processes and the resulting deliverables. Explanations of the necessary work products and appropriate treatment of the safety plan are naturally an integral part of all modules.
As an employee, our Functional Safety Certification Program (FSCP) offers you the best opportunity to certify your functional safety competence according to ISO 26262. As a company, you have the evidence that you can place your employees, who passed the exam, at the appropriate position in the safety lifecycle.
With participation in our training ISO 26262 2nd Edition Modules 1-4 you will be optimally prepared for the Level 1 exam - even without previous knowledge. The examination will be conducted after the training course. Contents of this course are the following:
- Module 1: Overview of Functional Safety and FSM for ISO 26262 2nd Edition Sections 1 - 12
- Module 2: From Risk Analysis to System Design for ISO 26262 2nd Edition Sections 3, 4, 8, 9, 12
- Module 3: Development and Assessment of safety-relevant Hardware for ISO 26262 2nd Edition Sections 5, 8, 9, 11
- Module 4: Development and Assessment of safety-relevant Software for ISO 26262 2nd Edition Sections 6, 8, 9
- Examination in order to be qualified as Functional Safety Engineer
Who should attend
Managers, safety managers, software developers, hardware developers, project leaders, quality representatives, test engineers and all who are involved in ISO 26262 projects and lifecycle primarily focusing on the development of programmable electronic safety systems and aiming to implement their developments on the basis of the recognised international standard ISO 26262 2nd Edition.
- Proof of project experience is not required
- It is recommended to participate in the corresponding TÜV SÜD training modules
Certificate of attendance and after passing the exam certificate "Functional Safety Engineer" from TÜV SÜD Academy
- We qualify you or your staff for working with Functional Safety.
- You will gain a competitive advantage.
- A worldwide high demand for knowledge in the field of Functional Safety ensures you with the help of our certificate very good career prospects.
At present, there are no trainings/examinations scheduled in English language.
If you are interested, please contact us.