Course modules 1 to 4 introduce you to the processes necessary for your role in the safety life cycle (highly recommended for beginners). After the course you are familiarized with the individual topics with the help of practical examples. All course modules 1 - 4 adopt a situation-based approach to the role of safety analyses and supporting processes and the resulting deliverables. Explanations of the necessary work products and appropriate treatment of the safety plan are naturally an integral part of all modules.
- Module 1: Overview of Functional Safety and FSM for ISO 26262 2nd Edition Sections 1 - 12
- Module 2: From Risk Analysis to System Design for ISO 26262 2nd Edition Sections 3, 4, 8, 9, 12
- Module 3: Development and Assessment of safety-relevant Hardware for ISO 26262 2nd Edition Sections 5, 8, 9, 11
- Module 4: Development and Assessment of safety-relevant Software for ISO 26262 2nd Edition Sections 6, 8, 9
Who should attend
Managers, safety managers, software developers, hardware developers, project leaders, quality representatives, test engineers and all who are involved in ISO 26262 projects and lifecycle primarily focusing on the development of programmable electronic safety systems and aiming to implement their developments on the basis of the recognised international standard ISO 26262 2nd Edition.
Certificate of attendance TÜV SÜD Academy
TÜV SÜD Academy senior expert trainers
- Enhance your efficiency – with training courses linking theory with practical experience in the area of functional safety.
- Minimise risks – by keeping your employees up to date with regard to standards and regulations in science and technology, thus enabling them to identify problems before your operations are affected. Avoid product recalls and loss of reputation by applying an optimised tailored process.
- Gain competitive edge – by applying your knowledge of the diverse roles throughout the safety life-cycle, in order to develop the best solutions for you and your customers.