Course modules 1 to 3 introduce you to the processes necessary for your role in the safety life cycle (highly recommended for beginners). After the course, you are familiarized with the individual topics with the help of practical examples. All course modules 1 - 3 adopt a situation-based approach to the role of safety analyses and supporting processes and the resulting deliverables. Explanations of the necessary work products and appropriate treatment of the safety plan are naturally an integral part of all modules.
- Module 1: Introduction, definition of functional safety management, system analysis for IEC 61508
- Module 2: Development and evaluation of safety-relevant Hardware for IEC 61508
- Module 3: Development and evaluation of safety-relevant Software for IEC 61508
Who should attend
Safety managers, software developers, hardware developers, project leaders, quality representatives, test engineers and all who are involved in functional safety projects and lifecycle primarily focusing on the development of programmable electronic safety systems and aiming to implement their developments on the basis of the recognised international standard IEC 61508.
Certification from TÜV SÜD Academy
Die Schulungsunterlagen sind auf Englisch.
Specialized lecturer of TÜV SÜD Academy
- You will learn which processes are necessary for your role in the safety life cycle.
- After the course, you are familiarized with the individual topics with the help of practical examples.
- The necessary work products and appropriate treatment of the safety plan will be explained.
At present, there are no trainings/examinations scheduled in English language.
If you are interested, please contact us.