Part 3 of IEC 61508 presents methods, procedures, documentation and the software safety lifecycle, which must all be taken into consideration in developing safety-relevant software. Practical examples are used to introduce the principles underlying the standard and the procedures for dealing with the requirements of this part of the standard.
- Requirements of Part 3 of IEC 61508
- Methods, procedures and documentation
- Software safety lifecycle
- Application IEC 61508 based on practical example
Who should attend
Users and responsible operators in software and hardware development, heads of functional safety projects and safety managers
Certification from TÜV SÜD Academy
Die Schulungsunterlagen sind auf Englisch.
Specialized lecturer of TÜV SÜD Academy
- After this training, you will know the requirements of Part 3 of IEC 61508.
- You will know what needs to be taken into consideration in developing safety-relevant software.
- You will understand the procedures for dealing with the requirements of this part of the standard.
At present, there are no trainings/examinations scheduled in English language.
If you are interested, please contact us.