Module 2 explains how mathematical and analytical methods can be applied to verify hardware designs fulfilling the requirements of IEC 61508 Part 2. A case study is used as the basis for a detailed explanation of the systematic approach to be used in analysis and the method of determining the necessary probabilistic safety parameters.
- Requirements of Part 2 of IEC 61508
- Verification hardware design using mathematical and analytical methods
- Practice session
- Determination of the necessary probabilistic safety characteristics
Who should attend
Responsible operators and users in the field of hardware and software development, heads of functional safety projects and safety managers
Certification from TÜV SÜD Academy
Die Schulungsunterlagen sind auf Englisch.
Specialized lecturer of TÜV SÜD Academy
- You will know how to fulfill the requirements of IEC 61508 Part 2.
- You will get a detailed explanation of the systematic approach to be used in analysis.
- You will be able to determine the necessary probabilistic safety parameters.
At present, there are no trainings/examinations scheduled in English language.
If you are interested, please contact us.