Short cycles of change in technology and society mean great challenges for companies. Business models can be threatened overnight and therefore require fast and agile action. With foresighted planning, however, new technologies offer an immense opportunity to combine existing strengths with the new possibilities of the technology and the requirements of the market. Decision-makers must assess opportunities and risks in relation to individual cases and plan how to deal with them.
The workshop will show which business models already work today through the use of additive manufacturing and where a disruptive effect of the technology can be expected. In addition, interactive workshop formats are used to work on own, technology-specific business models. To this end, customer-focused approaches from innovation management are used, which can be a tool for internal change.
- Introduction to additive manufacturing for decision makers
- Technology and market of additive manufacturing
- What can be realized technically?
- What does a sustainable business model contain?
- Methods for business model development
- Design Thinking Approaches
- Business Model Canvas #
- Business Model Workshop
- Evaluate your business model
- Methodical development of new approaches for your company
Who should attend
- Decision-makers, innovation managers, technology beginners who are planning to enter additive manufacturing or want to put their business models to the test.
Ideally first experiences in the AM area.
Certificate of participation issued by TÜV SÜD Academy
TÜV SÜD experts for AM business models
- You will learn the basics of additive manufacturing with regard to innovative business models.
- You will transfer the new technology to your existing business and enable a synergy of both.
- You will receive an up-to-date overview of the methods used to create the business model.