Smooth processes and satisfied customers are a company’s secret of success. An effective quality management system is a key factor in the identification and systematic integration of continuous improvement processes. Well-functioning non-conformity and complaints management procedures also assist companies in continually improving their performance.
In the Quality Management Representative seminar, you will address all operational requirements of the ISO 9001 standard in detail and expand your methodological and technical expertise. You will complete your know-how in operational quality management, thus acting as a link between management and the operational value chain. As QMR you will also initiate and provide guidance on improvement projects and introduce the organizational units to risk-based thinking.
- QMR role
- Process management and documentation systems
- Continual improvement: process, methods, tools
- Non-conformity and complaints management
- Operational implementation of ISO 9001
- Customer satisfaction
- Supplier management
- Accreditation and certification
- Risk management
- Implementation-focused group assignments
Who should attend
- Professionals and executives from production and service companies who are actively involved in quality management systems and quality improvement
- Executives and professionals in charge of quality management or who plan to implement a quality management system
Certificate QMS-TÜV or evidence of equivalent qualifications
Quality management representative QMR-TÜV certificate
- The seminar is limited to 16 participants.
- The content of this seminar is explained with the help of practice-relevant case studies and practised in group assignments.
- The seminar is accepted as continued training for re-certification of the following (DAkkS) qualifications: QM Representative and Quality Manager.
- The seminar forms part of the Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration studies with a major in quality management.
- A certificate of competence of the Certification Body of Persons can be issued if further criteria are fulfilled.
TÜV SÜD Akademie senior expert trainers
- Enhance your knowledge of ISO 9001 and learn how to implement the standard in a specific company.
- Expand your methodological and technical expertise in quality management.
- As QMR, you know how to establish an innovative management system on the basis of consistent process analysis and optimisation.
- You are familiar with the requirements, role and responsibilities of a quality management representative.