The VDA 6.3 process audit is an effective procedure for assessing processes in connection with planning and manufacturing of a product. These audits are usually conducted within the organization or with suppliers prior to series release, but also form a valuable contribution for process optimization with already existing manufacturing lines. Furthermore, potential analysis – as part of VDA 6.3 – also constitutes a tried an tested method to select new suppliers.
The third and complete revision of the VDA standard in 2016 had the main objective of simplifying and unifying the standard in order to give it a more practical and international orientation. With these new advantages, the worldwide importance of VDA 6.3 has increased. Moreover, this process audit standard can now also be applied to further sectors such as mechanical engineering and wind power.
In order to conduct VDA 6.3 process audits, comprehensive knowledge, experience and competence is necessary. Thus, the qualification of relevant personnel is indispensable. The examination for certified VDA 6.3 auditor offers the participants official proof of qualification and neutral confirmation of these exact capabilities.
- Certified VDA 6.3 auditors are able to conduct process audits independently internally and at the site of their suppliers.
- This module offers you the opportunity to furnish evidence, in the form of a certificate, of your high level of competence as a certified VDA 6.3 process auditor.
- Certification comprises one written and one oral examination and takes one day.
- After passing the examination, you will obtain an auditor card including an entry in the VDA database and a recognized certificate.
Who should attend
This examination is for VDA 6.3 process auditors in the product life cycle.
- Admission to the Examination Day will be granted following successful review of the candidate's application
- Successful participation in the “VDA 6.3 Process Auditor” training
- Evidence of recognised auditor qualification based on ISO 19011
- At least 5 years of experience in the industry of which at least 2 years in quality management
VDA QMC participation certificate and entry in the VDA database
- The exam is limited to 12 participants.
- Admission to the Examination Day will be granted following successful review of the candidate's application.
- Candidates who have to repeat only the written exam or only the oral exam will be billed EUR 200 or EUR 300 respectively.
- The certificate will expire three years from the date of issue. It can be renewed upon application.
Authorised trainers from TÜV SÜD Akademie and VDA QMC
- You will prove your high level of expertise by a certification.
- You will obtain a recognized VDA certificate and an appropriate auditor card.
- You will be listed in the VDA database as a certified process auditor.