Our Process Auditor VDA 6.3 modular training enables participants to carry out process audits along the supply chain, identifying risks and pointing out areas of potential.
- This module offers you the opportunity to furnish evidence, in the form of a certificate, of your high level of competence as a certified VDA 6.3 process auditor.
- Certification comprises one written and one oral examination and takes one day.
- After passing the examination, you will obtain an auditor card including an entry in the VDA database and a recognised certificate.
Who should attend
Management staff and employees who perform internal process audits according to VDA 6.3 or process audits at suppliers, or who are involved in process improvement measures.
- Admission to the Examination Day will be granted following successful review of the candidate's application
- Successful participation in the “VDA 6.3 Process Auditor” training or
- Successful participation in the “VDA 6.3 Upgrade (from VDA 6.3, 2010 edition to 2016 edition)” training and/or "VDA 6.3 - Competence Training for Certified Process Auditors", provided the candidate had already been qualified for VDA 6.3 (2010) (at least 3 days of training, dating back no more than 3 years)
- Evidence of recognised auditor qualification based on ISO 19011
- At least 5 years of experience in the industry of which at least 2 years in quality management
VDA QMC participation certificate and entry in the VDA database
- Admission to the Examination Day will be granted following successful review of the candidate's application.
- Candidates who have to repeat only the written exam or only the oral exam will be billed EUR 200 or EUR 300 respectively.
- The certificate will expire three years from the date of issue. It can be renewed upon application.
Authorised trainers from TÜV SÜD Akademie and VDA QMC
- You will prove your high level of expertise by a certification.
- You will obtain a recognised VDA certificate and an appropriate auditor card.
- You will be listed in the VDA database as a certified process auditor.