The TÜV SÜD conference on Flat Bottom Tanks is a worldwide platform for discussions on the industry’s changing regulations. The main focus of this conference is to identify potential areas for improvement of environmental protection and safety in tank storage facilities and to update on new regulations for the operation and design of above ground storage tanks in Europe and worldwide.
Constructors of plants with flat bottom tanks, engineers, suppliers, authorities’ representatives and plant operators can take andvantage of the pportunity to discuss the latest findings and developments. International experts will Show how to handle the more and more complex requirements and standards.
The conference addresses to
- Chemical and mineral oil industry as well as energy supply companies
- Constructors of plants with flat bottom tanks
- Manufacturers of flat bottom tanks
- Specialized companies and suppliers for flat bottom tanks
- Government agencies and associations responsible for environmental protection, prevention of water pollution and building legislation
Interested companies have the opportunity to present their products and services in the exhibition which will be held parallel to the conference. For more detailed information please contact Bilal Köse
German and English. A simultaneous translation into English is provided for all presentations given in German.
Peter Szalata, TÜV SÜD Industrie Service GmbH, Munich, Germany