The Plastic Materials in Plant Engineering conference will deal with practical reports and operational experience in connection with the construction and material selection of thermoplastic components, as well as addressing the topic of industrial piping systems and fittings. Current developments in the areas of joining technology and testing methods will be presented.
You will benefit from reports of well-known companies and skilled experts. Take the chance to meet colleagues and to discuss latest findings!
Furthermore inform yourself on services and products of various industry companies by visiting the exhibition, which will be held parallel to the conference.
The conference addresses to
- Plant design engineers and plant builders
- Manufacturers of chemical tank and equipment construction
- Manufacturers of pipe- and ventilation Systems
- Engineers and Designers
- Plant Operators
- Manufacturers of raw materials and semi-finished products
- Research and development
- Government agencies and associations
Interested companies have the opportunity to present their products and services in the exhibition which will be held parallel to the conference. For more detailed information please contact Viktoria Wolter.
- Dr. Jochen Coutandin, SIMONA AG
- Bernd Damkowski, Reinert–Ritz GmbH
- Kay Engel, TÜV SÜD Industrie Service GmbH
- Frank Griebel, TÜV SÜD Industrie Service GmbH
- Torben Knöß, FRANK GmbH
- Peter Schönbach, Borealis Polymere GmbH
- Herbert Terwyen, Basell Polyolefine GmbH
German and English. We offer a translation of the german speeches into english.