About the Symposium
The fourth International Symposium Emergency Power Systems at Nuclear Power Plants is planned for Spring 2019 in Munich, Germany.
This event addresses the objectives of designers, manufacturers, utilities, regulators, vendors and academic organizations. This international conference for users of emergency power systems with its presentations, discussions and ist exchange of experience emphasizes the importance of reliable power supplies in case of loss of other power sources in nuclear power plants.
- AREVA GmbH (DE), Manfred Schwemmlein
- Caterpillar Motoren GmbH & Co. KG (DE), Gert Hoffmeister
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd. (JP)
- MTU Friedrichshafen GmbH (DE), Andreas Görtz
- Wärtsilä Finland Oy (FI), Bjarne Forsbacka/ Juha Kerttula/ Sari Kojo
- Westinghouse Electric Germany GmbH (DE), Tanja Schuler
Anton Kollmer, TÜV SÜD Industrie Service GmbH (DE)
The conference language will be English.