Recognise risks. Create certainty.
Nanotechnology offers enormous potential for growth. Clothes, cosmetics, food – nanoparticles
are everywhere. And yet their effects still remain largely unexplored.
CENARIOS® (Certifiable Nanospecific Risk Management and Monitoring System) is the world’s first certifiable risk management and risk monitoring system in the field of nanotechnology. It enables the potential risks and opportunities involved in nanotechnology and their possible impacts on people to be identified, analysed and assessed rapidly and comprehensively.
CENARIOS® comprises three modules that seamlessly build on each other:
- Module 1: Risk Assessment/Risk Evaluation
This module identifies the current productand process-related risk inventory.
- Module 2: 360° Risk Monitoring System
As foresight instrument, focusing the relevant trends in science, regulation and technology.
- Module 3: Issue Management and Communications
Including tools for rapid and safe crisis management.
CENARIOS® is especially suitable for:
- Nanomaterial manufacturers (chemical, pharmaceutical and engineering sectors)
- Processing industries (Textiles, paints, plastics, cosmetics, automotive, electronics, medical, packaging, food industry, etc.)
- R & D organisations and all types of institutes or companies using nanomaterials.