Feasibility. Bankability. Technical due diligence. Certification.
The site of a photovoltaic power plant is critical for its profitability. TÜV SÜD conducts and reviews energy yield assessments and inspects local conditions at prospective sites. Starting from the submitted technical data of a plant (modules, inverters, connection configuration, supply point) TÜV SÜD draws up yield predictions while taking into account possible reductions in yield.
TÜV SÜD's experts offer assistance and support throughout all tests and issues related to investments in PV plants.
We examine and take into account a host of aspects including:
- Cost planning (price comparison, cost of operation and maintenance)
- Compliance with legal requirements at national (landuse, easement) and inter national level
- Implementation planning (organisational structure, schedule, safety concept)
- Insurance package (breakdown, com ponent failure, vandalism, theft)
- Review of plant design (component quality, sizing, rack construction and module mounting, grid compatibility test)
- Monitoring and inspection during installation
- Approval (output measurement, electro luminescence, EVA gel content tests, thermographic tests, electrical safety)