Distinguishes you and builds trust
The market offers an enormous range of software and hardware solutions for the collection and management of energy data. Finding a high-quality system that matches your needs may be a time-consuming process. TÜV SÜD’s certification of energy data management systems creates transparency – both for you as a vendor and for your future customers.
This transparency takes on even greater significance if you are planning to introduce an energy management System (EnMS) according to EN ISO 50001, perform an energy Audit according to EN 16247 and/or ISO 50002, or implement national legal requirements.
To be on the safe side, have your energy data Management system assessed in an impartial TÜV SÜD check. The TÜV SÜD standard defines minimum criteria for the hardware and/or the software systems used to record, evaluate and present energy-relevant data.
Certified energy data management system: excerpt from the list of criteria:
- Plausibility check
- Virtual meters
- Display of load profiles, consumption trends, current values and limits
- Definition of thresholds and provision of a warning when these are breached
- Creation of indicators
- Management of the billing data of energy suppliers
- Integrated scheduler
- Flexibility of evaluation cycles
- Generation of an energy report
- Compatibility with at least 3 standardised bus systems
- Export function to MS Office applications
- Successful implementation at one reference client as a minimum