Minimize the failure risk of your materials using the Scanning Electron Microscopy
During the planning, construction and operation of technical facilities and components a lot of factors have to be taken into consideration. In addition to design and construction, the characteristics and processing of the used material play an important role. Materials are subject to mechanical-technological, thermal, wear and corrosive influences, all of which may lead to the component’s failure. Don‘t take any risk here!
Have your materials analysed and evaluated for the designated application, for their processing characteristics and their conditions.
TÜV SÜD offers:
- Sample preparation:
- surface cleaning
- mounting of sample
- sputtering with conducting layers
- Investigation of fractured surfaces caused by mechanical, chemical or thermal action
- Investigation of coatings, films and surface coverings
- Chemical investigation with the EDX method
- Investigation of metallurgical defects
- Investigation of chemical attacks
- Analysis of fibrous materials like asbestos, glas and mineral fibres
- Documentation of results with digital image processing