Inspection, planning, support – qualified and cost-efficient.
As existing buildings increase in age and constructional deficits and harmful environmental influences take their toll, growing significance is taken on by the repair of concrete elements such as balconies, façade elements and of course supports, ceilings and floor slabs of underground car parks. Repair work must aim at providing permanent protection of the concrete and its reinforcement against new damage and at maintaining the value of the structure.
TÜV SÜD is an experienced expert organisation, offering comprehensive services for building owners, planners, investors and contractors:
- Preparation of expert reports
- Analysis of existing damage and building fabric
- Development of repair solutions including cost estimates
- Planning and tendering procedure for necessary repair work in line with the requirements of the relevant codes and standards
- Support throughout the entire construction measures (monitoring of workmanship, site measuring and verification thereof, invoice verification and support during final inspection)
- Follow-up, documentation and monitoring of the implementation of corrective action addressing defects covered by warranty