TÜV SÜD Life Service helps you to maintain the long-term safety and attractiveness of your leisure facility.
Active leisure pursuits at sports, play and leisure facilities are an increasingly popular way of spending free time. Particularly important factors to observe are that facilities are planned and constructed in line with safety requirements, and that professional maintenance and inspection of the facility services are carried out.
To prevent accidents and maintain safety, owners/operators of leisure facilities must conduct mandatory regular checks, perform maintenance and repair tasks and commission professional experts to perform safety inspections of sports, play and leisure facilities.
The specialists at TÜV SÜD offer in-depth knowledge of regulations and standards, supported by practical experience in the requisite areas. They assist you in performing your duty of care as an owner/operator and protect you from liability risks.
- Consulting services provided by TÜV SÜD's team of experts for the planning stage of your sports, play and leisure facilities and for the selection of equipment
- Testing of play and sports equipment for compliance with standards
- Final testing and inspection of sports, play and leisure facilities before they are put into use
- Annual periodic inspection by TÜV SÜD's team of experts
- Documentation of inspections, maintenance and repairs in compliance with legal requirements
- Initial training and regular refresher courses organized by TÜV SÜD for responsible staff of the facility operator
Call us! Our experts for sports, play and leisure facilities will be happy to advise you.