Are you under legal obligation? TÜV SÜD provides support
Do you hold a position of responsibility in a company? Then you may be subject to a host of legal obligations. For example, you must decide independently which protective measures are required for the workplaces in your company, based on the hazard assessment procedure.
Concrete provisions in regulations issued by state bodies and Institutions for Statutory Accident Insurance and Prevention are increasingly giving way to formulation of general protective goals and targets. TÜV SÜD supports you in achieving these goals, to ensure you are always on the safe side in legal terms.
Just one of an array of good reasons to trust TÜV SÜD as your expert partner in occupational health and safety issues. Many management executives from all areas of industry have already recognized this potential for success and now benefit, as customers of TÜV SÜD, from the experience and know-how of our experts. And as a pleasant financial side-effect, you stand to make substantial savings!
- Our occupational health and safety experts commit themselves to reducing the number of accidents at work, unproductive downtime and days lost in your company.
- By doing this TÜV SÜD helps you to save costs.
- Internal time required is minimal.
- By involving the external experts of TÜV SÜD Life Service, you minimize risks.
- You receive complete documentation as proof for regulatory and supervisory bodies and in the case of damage events.
- We provide support in implementing statutory provisions and the obligations of Institutions for Statutory Accident Insurance and Prevention in accordance with legal requirements, ensuring that you are always in compliance with the law.