Decisions based on solid facts
A management system provides trust, security and strength
When was the last time you felt good about making an important decision? What was the main priority for you? Did you really systematically consider all possible outcomes of that decision? Decisions must be made every day. Often with far-reaching implications for the organisation. Maybe an investment must be done or a staffing decision be made.
It is the aim of management systems to improve as a company continually
Who, if not your own employees, contribute greatly to the success of a company.
What has to be done to motivate the employees, satisfy the needs of the patients and at the same time benefit the organisation as a whole? It is a challenge to create structures and lay out processes in which motivation and employee and client satisfaction can develop. It is imperative that the managers know their company and understand the management system as a systematic guidance and controlling instrument.
A management system provides invaluable services. It consolidates competence, creates transparency, asks questions and shows optimisation potential.
In turn this eases systematic work. Complex procedures are simplified and clear responsibility distribution alleviates decision making. A management system, in the way we understand and certify, reduces risks and highlights opportunities. It is the basis for an organisation in the learning process. Quality always carries a price. A management system certified by us is a valuable and preventative investment in the future. You consistently aim towards one goal and benefit from the knowledge and capabilities of our auditors. The audit is our contribution to ensure that your company continuously improves now and in the future.
· Now that I understand what my facility can achieve, I can draw up a more realistic plan.
· I used to worry that a management system could undermine my competence as a doctor. Now I can concentrate on the essence of my work.
· I am surprised that so many in our company had already such a detailled knowledge on the subject. Many elements were already in place.
· In my own experience it is not true that a management system does not provide service and is expensive. This statement could only be made by someone who has no knowledge of the field.
· My doctor recently received this certification. There is a tangible difference, the care is better and the practice is organised perfectly.
· Without the detailled information on our strengths and weaknesses we would have made a decision with grave consequences.
· I was very wary of the alleged increase in documentation but now it is clear that our planning used to be repeated and was often unnecessary.
· Comprehensible structures create transparency and consequently freedom to work.
· I never knew just how well the ISO 9001 for health could be implemented!
top of page
Areas of health management system certification
- Inter disciplinarian Competence and therapy centres
- Care establishments (in/out patient)
- Doctor's practices
- Life saving services
- Homes for handicapped
- Rehabilitation establishments
- Dressing certifications
- Medical services
- Management organisations in health
|Your advantages: |