TÜV SÜD information: Hot off the press.
Fire prevention is the Number One safety topic. Fires cause major human suffering and billions of euros of damage in Germany every year.
Our safety engineers and fire safety officers work with you to develop a systematic fire safety and emergency scheme. From fire safety regulations and the necessary alarm, fire protection and escape and rescue plans to training for in-company fire safety marshals and fire wardens. The training is complemented by regular drills.
Do you have a legal obligation to have a special emergency plan in place? TÜV SÜD Life Service offers support in drawing up alarm and emergency plans for disaster protection in hospitals, clinics and other "buildings of special types and uses“ .
We are at your services. At all times
Our "Emergency Psychology and Crisis Management" plan ensures that you and your staff are not alone even in the most difficult situation.
If you would like further information, please call or send us an e-mail. We will also be happy to advise you in a personal meeting.
- You reduce fire risks – and thus also the risk of downtime, failure or total loss of real assets
- You save money – not only in emergencies.
- Your internal time spent on preventive fire safety is low.
- You get complete documentation as proof for regulatory and supervisory bodies and to be used for insurance claims.
- You receive support in implementing statutory provisions and requirements by property insurers in accordance with legal requirements.