After this seminar you will have better English skills for negotiating and a deeper understanding of negotiating in an international context.
All employees and leaders who have to negotiate in an international setting. The participants should have a solid basic knowledge (at least B1).
- Building relationships as a basis for effective negotiations
- Negotiating styles and important cultural factors
- Signposting and summarizing techniques
- Exploring positions and interests
- Questioning and clarifying
- Closing the deal
- TÜV SÜD-specific technical vocabulary in the negotiation context
|Certificate of TÜV SÜD Akademie |
| 1 day |
|Jannette Allen, PLS, München |
|520,00 € total |
|9 a.m. – 5 p.m. |