After this seminar you will feel more confident using small talk and socializing with international colleagues and customers.
All employees and leaders who have to socialize in an international setting, both in a business and more personal context, on the phone and face-to-face.
The participants should have a solid basic knowledge (at least B1).
- Useful phrases for greetings, small talk and socializing
- Meeting and greeting in the company and on business trips
- Socializing on the telephone
- Showing interest in your conversation partner
- What to say in difficult situations
- Intercultural topics
- Individual topics requested by the participants
|Certificate of TÜV SÜD Akademie |
| 1 day |
|Jannette Allen, PLS, München |
|520,00 € total |
|9 a.m. – 5 p.m. |