TÜV SÜD s@fer-shopping Online-Print
Process & System certification / Voluntary assessment
Basis for Certification (certification standard):
Proprietary TÜV SÜD standard including industry-specific criteria catalogues for B2C online retailers and B2B online retailers supplemented by specific criteria catalogue for Online print shops
TÜV SÜD Sec-IT GmbH
What does the standard TÜV SÜD s@fer-shopping Online-Print cover?
The standard TÜV SÜD s@fer-shopping Online-Print defines requirements for safe and transparent online print order processes. These requirements include, but are not limited to:
- Complete and consistent information on payment options, shipping costs, goods/services offered, cancellation policy, contact details, data protection, etc.
- Correct and transparent function of shopping cart, ordering process and user/customer account, if applicable
- Use of encryption methods in line with the accepted rules of technology
- Reliable handling (and if necessary cancellation) of orders as promised by the online supplier
- Provision of appropriate customer service
- Systematic approach to the creation and continuous improvement of the contents and functions of the online print shop
- Technical and organisational measures aimed at data security and data protection