At tuev-sued.de we secure your data via 128-bit encryption and SSL server connection.
The TÜV SÜD Akademie GmbH, Westendstr. 160, 80339 Munich, Germany, and their service providers use your personal information to process the service booked. We also inform our business customers by telephone about our products and services relating to vocational education and training, certification as well as conferences and congresses.
If you wish to object to the use of your personal data for advertising or market research purposes or revoke a corresponding consent, please notify us by sending a short message by post to TÜV SÜD Akademie GmbH, AKD Datenschutz, Westendstr. 160, 80339 Munich, Germany, or email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Data privacy statement TÜV SÜD
General Terms and Conditions and Cancellation policy for consumers:
- General Terms and Conditions - TÜV SÜD Akademie GmbH
- General Terms and Conditions for examination and certification Services performed by the Certification Body for Personnel of TÜV SÜD Akademie GmbH
Cancellation policy + Withdrawal form
- Information on online dispute Resolution:
Since February 15, 2016, the EU Commission provides an internet platform for the online resolution of disputes (called the ODR Platform). The ODR Platform is intended as an access point for resolving out-of-court disputes involving consumer rights and contractual obligations arising from online purchasing and service agreements.
- The following external link gives access to the ODR Platform: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr
- Our e-mail address is:email@example.com