An efficient QM system is a fundamental factor for the ability to maintain the respective market position. ISO 9001 forms the basis that also gives customers and suppliers an important indication of the significant role that quality plays in the company.
Quality management audits can fully develop their benefits if audits are designed and conducted in such a manner that they acquire useful and correct information on improving the quality.
In this course, the competent guidance of experienced auditors assists you in learning to plan and conduct audits. You can support companies in continually improving their sequences and processes.
The course's objective is to provide you with the knowledge you need to audit quality management systems competently and responsibly in accordance with ISO 9001. For this purpose, you expand your knowledge of ISO 19011 contents and objectives. Based on ISO 9001 requirements, you learn how to plan, conduct and follow up on audits.
In this way, you fulfill ISO 19011 requirements for auditor training and are able to conduct internal and external audits.
The course is based on a practice-related company manual.
- ISO 19011 and relevant ISO/IEC 17021 passages
- Audit planning
- Checklist methods
- Conducting audits
- Process-based auditing
- The role of auditors in discussions
- Handling critical audit situations
- Audits in practice
- Following up on audits
- Evaluation of audit results
- Defining and tracking corrective actions
- Audit report preparation
In intensive group work and audit simulations you gain the necessary assurance for your role as an auditor. Video feedback highlights your strengths and capabilities.
The number of course participants is limited to 14.
- Executives and specialists from production and service companies who want to work as auditors
- Managing staff members from quality management
- People striving for AQM-Auditor®-TÜV certification in accordance with the comprehensive EOQ body of regulations
Successful participation in the QMS-TÜV and QMR-TÜV programs or proof of comparable knowledge
This training is based on international standards and can also be provided abroad.